We are looking for people to join our movement to improve the lives of those suffering from mental health problems. There are three ways you can help:
- By participating in one or more of our 5k run/walks (see list of race locations and dates)
- By volunteering at your local race. For more information including available opportunities, please email us at email@example.com.
- By spreading the word to your family and friends.
- By making a donation to our Five Fifty Fifty charity.
- By serving as a captain for your local event.
INTERESTED BECOMING PART OF THE 5.50.50 MOVEMENT?
We are looking for Captains in each state for next year's Five Fifty Fifty Run/Walk Series. Our Captains will play an integral role in helping us promote the series and spread the word about the mental health issues that are challenging our communities. Your duties would include:
- Promoting the event in your community
- Recruiting individuals and teams to participate in the run/walk
- Finding local sponsors (cash and in-kind)
- Finding and coordinating volunteers
- Assisting with race-day setup and logistics
If you are interesting in becoming part of the team please contact our Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. All Captains will receive Five Fifty Fifty merchandise.
Interested in helping us in the fight for mental illness but can't participate in a run or walk? Then donate to 5.50.50. Your donation will help us bring awareness and understanding to those suffering from mental illness.
To see a list of our 5k run/walk events in each state or to register, click here.
We would like to thank our partners for making this journey across the United States possible. If you or your organization are interested in becoming one of our partners, please click on the button to download a sponsor sheet with more information. We truly appreciate your consideration and your willingness to help support those suffering from mental illness.