We are looking for people to join our movement!
Get involved with us to improve the lives of those suffering from mental health problems. There are many ways that you can get involved with us:
- Participating in one or more of our 5k run/walks.
- Volunteering at your local race. For more information including available opportunities, please visit Volunteer Match.
- Spreading the word to your family and friends.
- Making a donation to our Five Fifty Fifty charity.
- Serving as a captain for your local event. Please visit Volunteer Match for more information.
INTERESTED BECOMING PART OF THE FIVE FIFTY FIFTY MOVEMENT?
We are looking for captains in each state for next year's Five Fifty Fifty Run/Walk Series. Our captains will play an integral role in helping us promote the series and spread the word about the mental health issues that are challenging our communities. Your duties would include:
- Promoting the event in your community
- Recruiting individuals and teams to participate in the run/walk
- Finding local sponsors (cash and in-kind)
- Finding and coordinating volunteers
- Assisting with race-day setup and logistics
All captains will receive Five Fifty Fifty merchandise. If you are interesting in becoming part of the team please contact our Interim Executive Director, Stephanie at email@example.com.